The M-11 is an omni-directional scanner that combines a powerful 2D CMOS Imager with a stylish design. The scanner can be triggered manually or automatically, scanning at a maximum speed of 120 fps. With this scanner you can scan hands-free – just position the scanner on your counter or desk and move the barcode in front of the imager. The scanner will do the rest of the work.
Use barcode scanners wherever you need, for fast and accurate scanning of barcodes.
- Cut down on mistakes, to avoid queues at the loans desk.
- Library users can use barcode scanners to borrow and return books at self-loan points.
- Ideal for book labels and library/identity cards.
- Barcode scanners are essential at the cataloguing desk, because they scan the ISBN barcode which is printed on the back of each book.
- Using our library systems to scan in the ISBN is a further benefit, as AutoCat will download the bibliographic details and images into your catalogue for you.
- The M-11 can scan from mobile phone screens and moving objects.
It’s fast and easy!
If you need more information: Contact Us.